+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changes that would rock.

Lightbulb Changes that would rock.

Character Creation
    -More hairstyles
    -Arm tattoos
    -Physique slider
    -Color Wheel for things that use color
    -I am highly in favor of more races.. but I believe we should all discuss this, even Trion if they can pitch into this thread.

Gameplay

-Barber Shop
    -Craftable Costume items
    -Able to hide/change UI graphics such as the main action bar art outline, unitframes, and allow paging function to other action bars ex. Action bar 2 being able to page to stealth bar instead of action bar 1 doing that function.
    -Whenever you land a critical strike above a certain number you set manually the screen shakes to an intensity you can choose from a slider in options menu.
    -Stance changers! Different ways to hold your weapons, while idle or ready to attack!
    -Race Languages
    -Font Changer (Damage font, chat-box font, ect..)
    -Footprints in snow and sand. (Would like to see the snow or sand kick up behind the character when running)
    -Mount color? When purchasing a mount have a graphical box appear allowing you to choose the color of your mount. (Before you get crazy there are guidelines. No ridiculous colors like neon pink as the fur or skin color. But for example if the mount had stripes you could change the stripe color then the main skin color. If it has armor being able to fade the color in different ways would be pretty cool as well.)

Please post more suggestions for any category! Get wild on the fantasy side! Keep things REAL and spectacular in imagination.

Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living, the other helps you make a life.

Okay so I re-read what I posted and thought I should put more detail into what I meant about physique.
    At the character creation screen when you have your race, gender and blah blah blah chosen a slider by the face sculpture that details your characters physique. Moving this slider around will detail (graphically) how strong your character looks, how fat, or how skinny. Keeping it all reasonable of course. But Bahmi for example could be a very tall muscular beast. A short dwarf could not pull such mass off so their physique would be limited to what makes them look reasonable. Also for female characters you should be able to increase and decrease breast size also by a reasonable realistic amount. No I'm not trying to be disgusting or sick. This thread is 100% serious in my idea train.

Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living, the other helps you make a life.

+ Reply to Thread