+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KnirpsLyn

Thread: This is a must, not a suggestion

Telaran

Default This is a must, not a suggestion

you must come up with some kind of in game bonus or something for people effected by this really buggy patch. im too mad to come up with anything specific just do something that says you know this sucks for us. send everyone 50 tokens that they can spend at a unique vendor. it can be all costume stuff or a choice of vanity mounts. i dont know. i love this game but have been incredibly frustrated the past few days. I put in a ticket to GM for moon shade mop, which bugged on my attempt (the guy running out when i was running in has tidelord and croc) and all i got was some automated cookie cutter response a few hours later. just make your players happy...

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalgeyser View Post
    you must come up with some kind of in game bonus or something for people effected by this really buggy patch. im too mad to come up with anything specific just do something that says you know this sucks for us. send everyone 50 tokens that they can spend at a unique vendor. it can be all costume stuff or a choice of vanity mounts. i dont know. i love this game but have been incredibly frustrated the past few days. I put in a ticket to GM for moon shade mop, which bugged on my attempt (the guy running out when i was running in has tidelord and croc) and all i got was some automated cookie cutter response a few hours later. just make your players happy...
    In a word: No.

Nice troll though.

Quote Originally Posted by Weathersky View Post
    In a word: No.

Nice troll though.
    Yeah...

If it's bugged, report a bug and move on. We get hotfixes like every other day...but only when you report a bug, not sit and cry in the fetal position, being all furious and stuff.

I will have to admit that this patch was probably the buggiest patch that I have experienced in game to date but I am not really sure we need a bunch of free stuff. I think a better solution would be in fixing the pts (try to stay on schedule for pts events so people can actually schedule for them and hopefully get the best results from pts).

+ Reply to Thread