+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One time Soul Refund/Exchange

Default One time Soul Refund/Exchange

I was new to the game and didn't research the souls as extensively as I should have and chose "Archon" for my starter mage in a few of the lines and have regretted it ever since.

It didn't seem such a bad selection at the time, but I came to despise this soul and it sits with o pts in most lines.

It would have been nice to have a one off chance to exchange this soul. Sort of like how the library offers an amnesty day once a year where you can return overdue library books and not be penalized.

Or you could visit a trainer, reset your souls, and then replace talents in a different soul, and it's basically like playing a new class.

...or you could take the 45m-1h and 30m it takes to get to level 13, and buy the rest of your souls, and choose something else.

.........or you could have rerolled.

Any of those work, and they are all SO cheap and simple that your proposed suggestion is pretty pointless.

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

Reset your souls; any soul in your tree can be swapped for another in your collection if it's at 0 points.
    Just be sure to Save before you exit. :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by KnirpsLyn View Post
    Or you could visit a trainer, reset your souls, and then replace talents in a different soul, and it's basically like playing a new class.

...or you could take the 45m-1h and 30m it takes to get to level 13, and buy the rest of your souls, and choose something else.

.........or you could have rerolled.

Any of those work, and they are all SO cheap and simple that your proposed suggestion is pretty pointless.

I took the first choice Alex. What part of the sentence "Sits with o pts" did you not understand ???

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post
    Reset your souls; any soul in your tree can be swapped for another in your collection if it's at 0 points.
    Just be sure to Save before you exit. :]
    I didn't know that was an option. Please ignore my entire thread with apologies.

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas79 View Post
    I took the first choice Alex. What part of the sentence "Sits with o pts" did you not understand ???
    Do you have more than 3 souls in your collection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

I don't see the problem, you can have all of the Mage souls and swap between them at will.

If you don't want the Archon soul then visit a trainer and swap it for something else, assuming you've bought more souls

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas79 View Post
    'in most lines'

Regardless, that doesn't make any sense. If you have no points in it, what is the problem? Obviously you either have points in some places, but not in others in the Archon tree, or you mistyped something and meant you put no points into it...and...uh...again, where's the problem? Why do you need a...refund? Gogo trainer/soul reset/swap?
    Last edited by KnirpsLyn; 08-06-2011 at 06:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread