+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idea for new mount:Shrubnard

Default Idea for new mount:Shrubnard

Im guessing the new crocnard mount is supposed to be abyssal? I think that since 1.4 is both life and water based, that the aelfwar should have their own mount: shrubnard. Like crocnard, it is poorly thought of in design and costs you hours of your ingame time to get. Shrubnard increases movement speed by
    negative 100%, but like all things in rift, it is only for aesthetics.
    -Looks: small, bushy, green; so many opportunities! (also available in purple)
    -Buff: 'De-ascended'. Your enemies will be so shocked by the sheer sight of an ascended riding a medium-sized plant that they will ROFL for 8 seconds, leaving them vunerable.
    -Cost: 1 billion plat. (don't worry there are plenty of gold-selling sites to choose from!!)

Come on Trion, what are you waiting for?

Default New Mount: Coconuts

Summon the "Coconuts" mount, and your character pantamimes someone riding a horse while galloping along on their own 2 feet at 110% move speed, accompanied by the sound of 2 empty halves of a coconut being banged together.
    Threat range greatly reduced while upon the Coconuts, though you do suffer more aggro from petulant French taunting.
    Last edited by Morvick; 08-05-2011 at 11:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

-If you turn in shrubnard to the Knights of Ni, you will be rewarded in reputaion. (note, only after cutting down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring can you turn shrubnard in.)
    ((herring costs 1 billion plat also))

Quote Originally Posted by Many bugs View Post
    -If you turn in shrubnard to the Knights of Ni, you will be rewarded in reputaion. (note, only after cutting down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring can you turn shrubnard in.)
    ((herring costs 1 billion plat also))
    I hear that if you talk to Jon the Shrubber, you can get a quest item that helps you with the herring. Mandatory; outwit a 3-headed knight to find Jon the Shrubber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

+ Reply to Thread