+ Reply to Thread

Thread: moving too much

Soulwalker

Default moving too much

im a tank i can usually take bout 3 fellawrs higher lvl than me but i am gettin tired of quest jumpin levels faster than i can level than runnin 10 minutes to a port and startin a new chain of quest in a diffrent place to have the same thing happen

here is a quick suggestion raise the experience mobs give me and make them a lil bit harder my dps is not great but im killin off stuff within 15 seconds where's the satisfaction in it

and change my pet he runs behind whomever im killin gets more mobs then i just end up dying
    Master Trileobe the Great

I think you're missing something.

So, it's sorta weird, you're saying...you want...lower level quests? But...to be able to DPS slower, to take longer to kill mobs?

It's really either run an instance and take green quests for a zone, or skip some green quest hubs and take up yellow quests so you can kill slower.

I personally don't want to take 2 mins to kill a random mob, and I don't want MORE low level quests. I already skip hubs.

Soulwalker

Default clarification

no im srry should clarify i would like to keep dmg the same but it seems as i keep doin quest the creatures change so much within one lvl sometimes a creature one lvl up i can take on 3 so im feelin pretty good i keep goin gain a lvl doin lvl 44 quest at lvl41 then i start some more than i just keep dyin i keep tryin till my soul vitality is down to 60% then i decide to go somewhere else catchin up on other quest that r 3 lvl's down and they bout too low for me to have any fun so ive been thinkin if quest go up lvl's slower and kills take a lil longer ill be able to stay in one zone for longer doin the same thing i was before without as much dying
    Master Trileobe the Great

Rift Disciple

Well, what else did you expect to happen when you start taking on multiple mobs that are higher level than you? Eventually you will hit a point where they win the DPS race, and that means either grabbing fewer at a time or going else where.

As to quest levels jumping up faster than your leveling, only time I had even come close to that happening was in the final 5 zones, mostly because they also had alternate places to go. So when you hit a spot where you are having difficulties, try jumping to one of the alternate zones. As it was intended that you don't get all of your experience at that point in one zone.

+ Reply to Thread