+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Costume versions of pvp armour

Default Costume versions of pvp armour

One thing that sucks about the new system of pvp gear, is that you have to trade in your old piece for the next rank. You can't hang onto it for a wardrobe slot, if you really like the look of one piece.

For example, suppose a rogue likes the rank4 shoulders better than the rank8 ones and wants to put that in his costume slot, he would have to farm it again after he got to rank 8.

My suggestion:

A costume wardrobe vendor, that sells costume pieces, that look the same as the pvp gear, but only available if you have the higher ranking piece of the same gear.

So if Said Rogue had the Rank 8 shoulders, he could go buy the Rank 4 shoulder costume piece.

If he had rank 2 shoulders, he would not be able to. He would have to wait until he got to rank 5.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenthel View Post
    One thing that sucks about the new system of pvp gear, is that you have to trade in your old piece for the next rank. You can't hang onto it for a wardrobe slot, if you really like the look of one piece.

For example, suppose a rogue likes the rank4 shoulders better than the rank8 ones and wants to put that in his costume slot, he would have to farm it again after he got to rank 8.

My suggestion:

A costume wardrobe vendor, that sells costume pieces, that look the same as the pvp gear, but only available if you have the higher ranking piece of the same gear.

So if Said Rogue had the Rank 8 shoulders, he could go buy the Rank 4 shoulder costume piece.

If he had rank 2 shoulders, he would not be able to. He would have to wait until he got to rank 5.
    I support this idea, this would definatly improve gaming quality, making more avaible costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anioz View Post
    I support this idea, this would definatly improve gaming quality, making more avaible costumes.
    Can't tell if you are serious or sarcastic.

Regardless, I still think it would be a good idea and it can't be that hard to add additional costumes.

+ Reply to Thread