+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buffing suggestion

Soulwalker

Default Buffing suggestion

Every time I die it takes me between 5-15 seconds to buff before I get back into combat,

I think that i should be aloud to buff while I'm waiting to rez, or my buffs shouldnt have global cooldowns.

Alternatively may buffs shouldn't be lost on PVP deaths, only on PVE deaths.

Buffing is not fun

Quote Originally Posted by PBUnit View Post
    Every time I die it takes me between 5-15 seconds to buff before I get back into combat,

I think that i should be aloud to buff while I'm waiting to rez, or my buffs shouldnt have global cooldowns.

Alternatively may buffs shouldn't be lost on PVP deaths, only on PVE deaths.

Buffing is not fun
    The carry through death buff idea has been thrown around before and tbh i kinda agree with it. Its not giving you an advantage since you will still buff yourself when you respawn anyway. I want to make it clear im referring to personal buffs only. Im not saying you can carry around raid buffs through deaths or whatnot. Just personal buffs. And tbh i would prefer that solo buffs be carried through deaths in both PvE and PvP situations.

Main reason is certain classes have a stupid amount of buffs to put up. In certain cleric specs i have 8+ i can use. The only other thing i could think of would be consolidating the buffs to some degree so some serve multiple buff purposes. But that still wont be able to knock down enough buffs to cut down on the stupidly long buffing sessions that are required after every death.

Soulwalker

oh and to add to my no GCD idea on the buffs, there should still be some CD between mutualy exclusive buffs, so theres no rapid buff switching in combat.

+ Reply to Thread