+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability to open doors and enter houses.

Soulwalker

Default Ability to open doors and enter houses.

I dont know if this was poasted before but the thing I have noticed about RIFT is that it has a lack of houses to enter to make it feel more realistic. I was suprised when I went to my first village and was unable to enter the houses. Does Trion hope to make house interiors soon?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Borrum View Post
    I dont know if this was poasted before but the thing I have noticed about RIFT is that it has a lack of houses to enter to make it feel more realistic. I was suprised when I went to my first village and was unable to enter the houses. Does Trion hope to make house interiors soon?
    Not a bad idea, maybe something simple which can be re-used with multiple houses, but yeah maybe some New Quest Hubs with open houses to add some realization.

Can't you wait until the full version of minecraft is out? you will be able to enter all of the houses you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Borrum View Post
    What can be worse is all the buildings "WITHOUT" doors that you walk in and out of, especially the ones in IPP hehe.

But yes, buildings that you can enter/exit would be nice, the problem I see though is how it would be done and the potential for it to be annoying, especially if somethiong that's needed for a quest is put in there and 100's of people cram in the place.

+ Reply to Thread