+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KnirpsLyn

Thread: Priority "Need" Rolls for Primary Armor Types

Soulwalker

Default Priority "Need" Rolls for Primary Armor Types

The cross server group finder is only a few hours old and already players are seeing issues with off-server gear snipers. This was not and unforeseen problem. However, it does have the simple solution of giving priority to specific classes. For example, make it so a warrior cannot roll 'Need" on cloth gear.

The first problem to be pointed out is that certain clerics feel they need cloth for the intel/crit, and warriors need dex heavy items to increase their dps. For this, I suggest having a tiered "Need" roll, such that if a rogue and warrior both roll need on a dex heavy leather armor, the rogue gets it, but if there is no rogue roll, the warrior gets it so that his roll wouldn't compete against the greed rolls of clerics or mages that just want it for rune breaking.

I'm seeing problems with cross-shard morons.

I don't agree with priority need.

I support fixing stats so that every class has one main stat, and then the obvious tanking stat need.

Warriors should always want Str plate over Dex leather.

Clerics should always want Wisdom chain over Int cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by KnirpsLyn View Post
    I'm seeing problems with cross-shard morons.

I don't agree with priority need.

I support fixing stats so that every class has one main stat, and then the obvious tanking stat need.

Warriors should always want Str plate over Dex leather.

Clerics should always want Wisdom chain over Int cloth.
    Str is near useless for warriors unless your tanking.

I dont need on leather...but Dex heavy weps, ranged, and rings. Mine mine mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Str is near useless for warriors unless your tanking.

I dont need on leather...but Dex heavy weps, ranged, and rings. Mine mine mine.
    That is what they guy you quoted ment. If trion fixed the stat problem then there would be no problem.
    It is clear str is not that good for a dps warrior. That is a issue Trion needs to fix.
    Until they fix that problem then doing what the OP ask would be hurting dps warriors trying to gear up by locking them out of their best stat gear.

+ Reply to Thread