+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Proclus_Lycaeus

Thread: shared bank account

Soulwalker

Default shared bank account

it would be nice to have a bank account for all chars on same account.

Agreed. For the 50th time.

Or even just one (even the last) bank slot.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Soulwalker

Default yap

anything would be better than mailing all the stuff to your alts, it's not the money, just the fact that you have to sit there and distribute the items. and figure out who needs what to craft what item, i think shared bank would iprove the game.

Soulwalker

Default mercy

my point is, some people make alts to be able to craft what they need wihout depending on others.
    at least make it possible to trade crafting components, between chars on same accout, it only makes sence, why would you make 2 chars that can tailor, your alt would be something else. everyone has alts, if you couldn't mail the items to youself, nex step would be shared bank, don't you think? so skip the mail, and make it so all chars can access it. really doesn't mess with the game any more than loging in on the weekend and seeing spam that tells you to buy 100p for 10 bucks

Telaran

that would be great. i would pay a good bit of plat for a guild bank-style vault for all my characters to share stuff.

I liked the system Aion had: there was a row of (I think it was) 9 spaces that showed in your personal bank, below your regular bank spots; that row was shared among all your toons of that faction on that server.

Not as great as an "account bank" would be, but definitely better than mailing.

Yes!!!! Even if it was only a specific number of slots in your bank, like Aion had, that would be awesome. Make it so much easier for crafting.

I am all for shared bank but I feel that it should just be for same faction on the same shard.

+ Reply to Thread