+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aeternali

Thread: Events Calendar please.

Shadowlander

Default Events Calendar please.

One thing that perpetually causes needless grief is that Trion doesn't let people know when events are going to be beginning and ending. Even when otherwise the events are going great, just not letting people know what window of time they have pulls much more enjoyment out of it than I'm presuming y'all realize.

Things change, so adjustments to the calendar are fine, but please just put a calendar out there that people can check to see what's coming and know how long they have to meet their participation goals. The Hammerknell storyline was AWESOME in the way it was implemented and gave a lot of time to play with it... but now it seems way abrupt to have an unannounced end to the celebration and BAM!! another event starting.

And without any idea on how long we've got to do what, the thundercloud of uncertainty is kinda darkening the sky all over again...

So. Event calendar. Please.

(Announcement post might be nice, but a calendar would be much much more accessible. It might not seem like it would be, since many would say "it's one click what's the diff??!!" But my own professional & hobbyist experiences both have shown there is a difference, one that would make a huge benefit out of a minimal amount of programming. Kthx ;) )

Shadowlander

Default too late to edit...

Posted in too much of a hurry, just realized in retrospect it wasn't necessarily clear I was talking about "in the future when another event starts" with the BAM. Not that I know of some secret event starting since I don't think there is one right now! (now off again)

Shadowlander

Default needn't have bothered with the clarification it turns out...

Okay, so, funny story!

So I was going from the patch notes & realized the last event's over, and didn't see anything clearly announcing a new event, so I assumed... no new event, right?

So I get home, and find out... BAM! ;)

Events calendar please...

Soulwalker

Seconded. This is a much needed addition to the game.

+ Reply to Thread