If any of my suggestions are already in the game but I wasn't aware of them I apologize.

Suggestion #1: Please allow crafting to have better organization. For example, (I'm a Runecrafter) when I want to create a rune to add endurance I have to search through a huge list just to see which one has endurance on it. Maybe I'm unaware of the names of the runes and what they do but I think if you created a search feature that allows you to select the kind of stat enhancement, it would make things easier. I know it has a search feature but I don't know all the names of the runes so it makes things difficult. This feature could be implemented with Outfittiing, Artificier, Amoring, and Weaponsmithing.

Suggestion #2: Please make some of the Saga of the Endless or story quests in general soloable. I'm not sure if you covered this in the 1.4 patch but I'll mention it anyway. I've been working on the Saga of the Endless story line and I'm really interested in it because I'm getting to know Alsbeth better and better; but I'm a little frustrated because some of the quests require a group and for some reason it's really hard to find a group for these story quests. I was lucky, after 2 weeks of asking around, to get a couple of groups for some of the quests. I tried using the LFG tool but it feels useless.

Suggestion #3: Put more mineral spots in Iron Pine Peak. I've been questing in Iron Pine Peak and I've noticed a rarity in mineral spots. I would hate to move to a different location just to get more Titanium but I like doing story quests up there and working on my notoriety.

That is all. Thank you for your time in reading these.