+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random

Soulwalker

Default Random

First and probably only post i'll make. Firstly, lost hope needs to be hot fixed now. I'm tired of reporting the same terrible rogues over and over. Secondly, a suggestion for PVP...limit class types per game type. Black garden should never have 5+ healers on one team(it's never a defiant issue). While i dont really care that there are healers its a bit offsetting to face a team that wins purely because they sit in a group and heal through all damage. It's nearly impossible to get other people to focus down a player either. I'm sure the usual 'get a premade' will be a response, no thanks. I don't like premades, i think they're for people who can't pvp. I'm sure some people enjoy that, but its completely predictable and boring to me. I like the game, but these are the most glaring imbalances i've seen to date. I've never not been able to take out a healer in any other mmo as a 'damage' class (yes i can kill them here as well but its a ****ing act of god most days). I don't expect to win EVERY battle i'm in but my battlegroup or w/e its called win loss ratio is impressively one sided. This game should do like warhammer and limit factions per server. It's not very fun to lose 80+% of the time.

How insightful!

So just to get this straight, your complaining about wanting a bug fixed that's already been fixed on the pts and will be being patched soon, and your tired of losing WFs because players on the other team spec how they want to? Has transferring to a different shard ever occurred to you?
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Soulwalker

no, i'm 'complaining' about a bug that hasn't been hotfixed when others are being hotfixed. No i'm not 'complaining' about players speccing how they want, i'm 'complaining' about a ratio of more than 50% of the team being healers and not being able to mount any kind of assault due to what i call 'healer balls'. Yes i HAVE transferred to a different shard, i wouldn't just randomly put a SUGGESTION up in the SUGGESTION forums if i hadn't already tried several other avenues. (yes i've tried healing, etc.)

Suck less maybe?

Not sure what kind of responses you expect. You're not suggesting anything viable. You're just biatching cause you lose warfronts.

+ Reply to Thread