+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats with all the Nerfing?

Default Whats with all the Nerfing?

Well i heard that they are nerfing the warrior class...again in 1.4. If Troin keeps nerfing class just becasue of people are getting piss off at PvP its going to be harder for people who play PvE to do raids and put out enough dmg. I heard they are nerfing the warrior class cause people are complaining about warriors being too over powering, and ive been a warrior since beta and im no where near over powering in PvP. So what i think all those people who are complaining are under geared players fighting ranked 8 warriors who are geared to the teeth. If that is the case i suggest that Trion makes a systems where a ranked 1 wouldnt have to fight a rank 8 player. In other words the lower ranked players say, rank 1-3, will only fight players of that rank in a PvP map, when someone becomes rank 4 he is able to fight with rank 4-6 players and so on. This way lower ranked players wont have to deal with well geared ranked 8 players.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Paldor View Post
    Well i heard that they are nerfing the warrior class...again in 1.4. If Troin keeps nerfing class just becasue of people are getting piss off at PvP its going to be harder for people who play PvE to do raids and put out enough dmg. I heard they are nerfing the warrior class cause people are complaining about warriors being too over powering, and ive been a warrior since beta and im no where near over powering in PvP. So what i think all those people who are complaining are under geared players fighting ranked 8 warriors who are geared to the teeth. If that is the case i suggest that Trion makes a systems where a ranked 1 wouldnt have to fight a rank 8 player. In other words the lower ranked players say, rank 1-3, will only fight players of that rank in a PvP map, when someone becomes rank 4 he is able to fight with rank 4-6 players and so on. This way lower ranked players wont have to deal with well geared ranked 8 players.
    Your opinion on the matter is invalid and ultimately wrong. Every point you said is incorrect.
    If you complain about Rift being compared to WoW, then don't use the "At least Rift is better than WoW" argument.

Warriors still will be top DPS... The real problem is having to choose between DW/2 Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by RedXIII View Post
    Your opinion on the matter is invalid and ultimately wrong. Every point you said is incorrect.
    Say what you want but if you put a rank 1 warrior and a rank 8 warrior with same build, the rank 8 will beat the rank 1 without a problem.

Say what you want but if you put a rank 1 warrior and a rank 8 warrior with same build, the rank 8 will beat the rank 1 without a problem.
    Working as intended.

Thumbs down

Balancing is a very important and hard part of a MMO. If we all played a single class and one one possible build balancing would not be needed. But that is not possible.
    System:
    Win7 64bit - I7 930 3.38GHz Liquid Cooled - 6 GB DDR3 - Ati 5970 Driver 11.8 CCC 2 - HDD Raid 0 1 TB -2nd HDD 1TB SATA - Blu-Ray - Display 32" Samsung HDTV 1920x1080

You're kidding, right?

That's like saying...

I'm a level 20 Warrior, and I was PvPing a level 45 Mage and they KILLED ME OMG MAGES ARE OP NERFNERFNERF WHY ARE WARRIORS SO BAAAADDWWAAHHH.

Hey...guess what...that IS what people say when they are beaten by anything!

Banned

I think the only thing that needs to be nerfed about warriors is block rating in pvp. The damage any warrior soul puts out can be dealt with if you spec for it. But you have Greenscale geared tanks in pvp who are basically unkillable in a 1 on 1 situation, having achieved this unkillability without equipping a single piece of pvp gear. These defensive geared warriors also seem to be able to cut players down rather effectively, though not as quickly as a traditional para/champ in leather.

I don't know Trion's official position on this matter but generally in an MMO if you wish to succeed in pvp, you should wear pvp gear, and the same should hold true for PVE. You can't raid Greenscale in p6 and hit anything more than 10% of the time. You shouldn't be able to step into WF's wearing Greenscale gear and dominate everything put in front of you.

Is this a joke?

Good warriors rank 6 simply rip up WFs.

Soulwalker

Default ranks

higher ranks should be away from a noob that just enters pvp grounds period.

+ Reply to Thread