+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ekso
  • 1 Post By KnirpsLyn

Thread: Riftarmory and Riftprogress

Champion

Default Riftarmory and Riftprogress

Subj, when they at last will appear? official from developers, instead of from fans of game ofc ;)
    Last edited by Ekso; 08-02-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    GSB/DD/DH/RoS/RotP/HK conqueror, ultimate dungeon hero

I am wondering this as well. I would love to show off my characters and my progress. More show off means more marketing which means more business. Nothing wrong with gamers proud of their characters. I would love to see an armory for our characters.

As they have stated in the past this is a hot topic. Many do not want this added.
    System:
    Win7 64bit - I7 930 3.38GHz Liquid Cooled - 6 GB DDR3 - Ati 5970 Driver 11.8 CCC 2 - HDD Raid 0 1 TB -2nd HDD 1TB SATA - Blu-Ray - Display 32" Samsung HDTV 1920x1080

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Romiz View Post
    As they have stated in the past this is a hot topic. Many do not want this added.
    Nevertheless, for many it is the basic stimulus of game ;) and absence of these services, a huge minus in comparison with WoW, even the basic minus: 'What for to me to make efforts if nobody envies me?'
    Last edited by Ekso; 08-03-2011 at 03:55 AM.

I think it is only a matter of time before they do this. At the moment Trion is working on content for the game instead of spending resources and time on other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekso View Post
    Nevertheless, for many it is the basic stimulus of game ;) and absence of these services, a huge minus in comparison with WoW, even the basic minus: 'What for to me to make efforts if nobody envies me?'
    lol?

Not everything must compare, compete, and do everything the same as WoW.

You can see how much people envy you by linking any cool new gear you get into 50 chat. After about the 10th piece, people will realize you're incredibly annoying and obsessed with stroking your epeen.

I hope OFFICIAL armories and progress sites never happen to the extent WoW has. I only hope they open up their data-mining and whatnot more so that sites like ZAM and that 'armory' type site (starts with an m...maeglo?) can give those resources to players who want to participate in them, while leaving the people who don't out of the extenze race.

Quote Originally Posted by KnirpsLyn View Post
    ... and that 'armory' type site (starts with an m...maeglo?)
    Close, it is Magelo.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KnirpsLyn View Post
    lol?

Not everything must compare, compete, and do everything the same as WoW.

You can see how much people envy you by linking any cool new gear you get into 50 chat. After about the 10th piece, people will realize you're incredibly annoying and obsessed with stroking your epeen.

I hope OFFICIAL armories and progress sites never happen to the extent WoW has. I only hope they open up their data-mining and whatnot more so that sites like ZAM and that 'armory' type site (starts with an m...maeglo?) can give those resources to players who want to participate in them, while leaving the people who don't out of the extenze race.
    While there are no analogs wowprogress, raids in this game are absolutely senseless, sports interest completely is absent
    Quote Originally Posted by July13th View Post
    I think it is only a matter of time before they do this. At the moment Trion is working on content for the game instead of spending resources and time on other things.
    I agree that to exit Hammernell of need for similar ratings not was, as 20 monkeys could close all content, but Hammerknell is rather combined and interesting and be possible at game the quite good future in the given aspect could
    Last edited by Ekso; 08-03-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Champion

sorry for bad eng)

+ Reply to Thread