+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By mohep
  • 1 Post By horsethief

Thread: Voice Over - redo

Default Voice Over - redo

The quality of the graphics dominate over the voice overs. The NPC voice overs are beyond redundant, and the the majority of the voice overs in the zones are really really bad. You guys didn't actually pay people to do those right? After the first month of playing I have had the voice over volume set to 0 and it will remain that way.

Soulwalker

I agree. The voices need some work. I rremember being in foul cascade for the first time and fighting the first boss, thw witch. When she says "You cannot stand against the winds of Oblivion.", She sounds almost confused. I don't want a boss to be confused when they say a confident statement.

I agree as well, specifically when killing mobs/NPCs. Sounds more along the lines of them having an ****** than dying. It's also silly when you speak to an NPC, have to go back a moment later and it's as if the NPC never seen or talked to you a few seconds ago.

After seeing mohep's comment about changing the voice over volume to zero, I will be doing the same.

I agree that the voice overs are subpar but I dont want Trion to waste money and time on voice over redo's. Better voice overs in future content would be fine though.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DataWraith View Post
    I agree as well, specifically when killing mobs/NPCs. Sounds more along the lines of them having an ****** than dying.
    no kidding. that has always bothered me.

+ Reply to Thread