+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dual Pistols and Crossbows

Thumbs up Dual Pistols and Crossbows

Can you guys at Trion please add double pistols. They would have the same stats as bows and guns, but they would add another style option for people who like the sound of guns, but they don`t like the size of the weapon (if you roll as an assassin or something lke that, it just looks better f you have pistols ).
    A picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=flint...t:429,r:19,s:0
    It would also be cool if you guys added crossbows, as an alternate option to bows. Again, same stats different looks (maybe slower, but stronger fire rate, so the DPS remains the same, but it feels like you are shooting with something stronger and heavy).

I don't even like the fact that we have rifles. Gunpowder wepons don't fit with the theme of the game, at least guardian side anyway.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Telaran

I'm for pistols and crossbows; more variety is always good.

Dual pistols for a rogue seems ok, but weapons THAT fast reloading seem like a very advanced thing...

Naturally it would be ok for a Defiant to wear magitech sourcestone pistols but for a Guardian?

Unfortunatelly gear must be designed for both sides and we must look also at our fanatical enemies who want to live in middle ages.
    Grim Yollidan the Insomniac, Blightweald EU
    WARNING! Treating my posts too seriously is not advised. Reading may cause headaches, anger, disbelief and nausea. If you find yourself in any of these conditions, please consult your psychotherapist... or your mom. Also cry a river and use a steamboat to cross it. You have been warned!

Well I`m a guardian, and i still wouldn`t mind seing my rogue with dual pistols. Here is the definition of rogue:
    An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal. So the way I see it my rogue is just helping the guardians...
    I don`t realy see a reason, why guardians shouldn`t have pistols. If defiants had them, they wouldn`t want not to have them, so it would be just a matter of time, before they take one from defiants, and figure out how to make it...

Shadowlander

a big +1 for dual pistols !
    Even if it's only one single item, that only modify the appearance ( same dps than bow / gun, etc ).

Rift Disciple

Oh dear God, please no!

Quote Originally Posted by Phima View Post
    Oh dear God, please no!
    This!

/10 char
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

+ Reply to Thread