+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pole-Arms - Two Handed Weapon for Rogues

Telaran

Lightbulb Pole-Arms - Two Handed Weapon for Rogues

Right now it seems Warriors have all the advantages in the Melee dps world. They have huge burst dps and large crits with their Two Handed Weapons that do far more damage than a One Handed. They can change things up and go dual wield if they want slow continuous damage like a Rouge.

I am not asking for Axes or Swords. But Pole-arms fit perfectly into the Rogue Role. The Pole-arm has been the weapon of Ninja's for it's dexterity it's lighter than a two handed sword or axe making it the perfect weapon for a stealthy class.

Pole-arms would also give Rogues the opportunity to take advantage of two handed runes.

Simple request give rogues the ability to use pole-arms and then include some dexterity based pole-arms in the game. Preferably having a Pole-arm PvP weapon as an alternative to the daggers.

Of course a 2H weapon does more damage at face value than a 1H...

/notsigned

Telaran

no thank you. lets add all of the evil tricks that rogues have and add a 2h with it... sounds like a nightmare in PVP to me. warriors have them. if you want a polearm switch to a dif class.

It just sounds to me like you want the rogue class to be extremely overpowered or you are too lazy to level an alt.

Telaran

Default I am leveling a Warrior and a Cleirc since Rogues are weak.

Quote Originally Posted by kblaze View Post
    no thank you. lets add all of the evil tricks that rogues have and add a 2h with it... sounds like a nightmare in PVP to me. warriors have them. if you want a polearm switch to a dif class.

It just sounds to me like you want the rogue class to be extremely overpowered or you are too lazy to level an alt.
    Rogues are under powered and I am leveling a Warrior. Which is a much stronger pvp class. Rogues can be annoying and Sap people which I am sure Trion will remove at some point but other than that we are not the strongest melee class that's warriors. We are not the strongest ranged class that's mages. Warriors can use all our weapons, and I am not asking to use all of theirs just 1 two-handed pole-arms. Our dps would be the same but we would have the option of slower hits with bigger crits. Then for once we could fight healing clerics and have a chance rather than get owned because we lack the burst.

Our attacks out of stealth can do some damage but that's a 2 min cool down so 7 times a match we get to have a decent attack. That's ridiculous.

Rogues are like a little pest that can be annoying but easily swatted. I am just asking to give us a little sting.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by KnirpsLyn View Post
    Of course a 2H weapon does more damage at face value than a 1H...

/notsigned
    Not more damage but bigger crits. My Warrior had crits at level 30 big as my Rank 6 level 50 Rogue. Not near the dps but can kill clerics, mages, rogues and other warriors a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rostan View Post
    Rogues are under powered and I am leveling a Warrior.
    No, rogues are not under powered in any way, the have the best range damage atm, can literally walk up on somebody stealthed, load them up with some bleeds in a few attacks and run away while the guy dies.

Rogue are not suppose to be the top damage class, they're suppose to be the hybrid class that can be the opposite of any of the other classes (warrior - ranged, mages - melee etc).
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

This thread gave me a good laugh while I wait for Keenblade to go back up, thanks.

Saizen - Warrior - Trinity - Keenblade

|GP - 4/4| |DH - 4/4| |GSB - 5/5| |RoS - 4/4| |HK - 10/11| |PvP - P7|

+ Reply to Thread