+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Witchstones for 1h mages -

Soulwalker

Default Witchstones for 1h mages -

Trion, please make burning witchstones usable on main hand slots and not staffs only. As a mage with a 1h and totem I lose a lot of dps to staff mages simply because I have not been blessed by the right drop yet. This should be equalized in some way to keep me on par with those classes who can use dps enhancing consumables. For instance.. Dual wield melee, 2h melee, and clerics and mages with staffs. I, along with 1h caster clerics, am the only dps soul left out of the mix. Surely there is some way you can include even me. The gimp mage swinging the dagger.

Give us witchstones! Please!
    Thank you,
    Mely

Quote Originally Posted by SwordSiren View Post
    Trion, please make burning witchstones usable on main hand slots and not staffs only. As a mage with a 1h and totem I lose a lot of dps to staff mages simply because I have not been blessed by the right drop yet. This should be equalized in some way to keep me on par with those classes who can use dps enhancing consumables. For instance.. Dual wield melee, 2h melee, and clerics and mages with staffs. I, along with 1h caster clerics, am the only dps soul left out of the mix. Surely there is some way you can include even me. The gimp mage swinging the dagger.

Give us witchstones! Please!
    Thank you,
    Mely
    1.4 we get burning powerstones (Name may be a little different)
    +200sp to 2h or 1h

/thread

Edit:
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post

..snip..
    CRAFTING
    ..snip..
    * New Artificer recipe: Blazing Powerstone, purchasable from trainers at 285 Artificer skill. Usable on main-hand weapons and adds 200 Spell Power for 4 hours.
    ..more snipping..
    For clarity
    Last edited by xDuffvy; 08-01-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SwordSiren View Post
    Witchstones for 1h mages
    Your mage has only 1h?
    Last edited by Chronicar; 08-01-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

+ Reply to Thread