+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rare mount drops

Soulwalker

Default rare mount drops

Im not trying to QQ or anything, but I found it very discouraging when doing this past event. for the first 3 phases I logged in every day for a very long time doing all the events and closing as many water rifts as possible and never seeing the mount drop (not just for me but for anyone in my groups) and not even the hat. All i wanted was to get that but after 3 phases and only getting a banner I decided it was no longer worth it.
    I wish there were different ways to achieve these items (like make them purchasable but only for like really high amounts of tokens (but not platinum). This way it still shows you tried really hard to get the items but lady luck just wasn't on your side.
    Because of this I really just stopped playing, only logging in every so often to see if the phase changed to 5 so I could get the last items. if I wanted really low chances of cool mount drops i'd play wow.

The rare rift drop mount in 1.4 can be purchased with tokens if you are not lucky enough to get it from Rift drops. Apparently this is what is going to happen. So hope that helps

So glad to hear they are changing this, for the mounts. Even if it costs a lot, it's a better option.

Just sad that I grinded and grinded and missed out entirely on the death event horse (that I really wanted). >_<

+ Reply to Thread