+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plaque gear trad-ups

Default Plaque gear trad-ups

Would it be possible to offer players the option to sell plaque gear for 1/2 total cost after the grace period ends?

Have a lot of t1 and t2 plaque that I can't shard, sell or use any longer. Would be nice to get at least half the initial plaque cost. Especially useful to tanks who have spent plaques & time in t1s to have to do all over again for t2s for DPS and tank gears.

I think it would go a long way to relieving the t2 burn out that which is plaguing the servers right now. Won't really upset the balance either way. A week less of farming doesn't hurt anyone.

Edit: Yea, yea. Typo in the thread title. Can't edit.
    Last edited by titansgrip; 07-31-2011 at 05:27 PM.

this is why you skip t1. also no, for the simple reason that the only thing to spend those plaques on anyway is minor cats, and that market is already so inflated its disturbing.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

I am well aware one need not buy all the plaque t1 gear and can skip ahead to t2s. Though that is both, irrelevant and pretty poor to just skip a whole tier of content.

Considering that players have nothing to buy with plaques but Catas when they top out, I doubt 20 extra plaques for old t1 boots are gonna break the market of Catas.

It could be 1/3 the cost refunded or something. Runebreakable or simply able to vendor. Just kinda pointless to have this gear we literally can only destroy.

making them vendorable, o runebreakable just makes it so i get to keep pvping/spamming t2s for the cheapest plaque gear and flood the market with epic crystals. if this change was put in place then the cost of runes would need to be adjusted upwards.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

+ Reply to Thread