+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Going inside planes?

Soulwalker

Default Going inside planes?

Before you read this I'm kind of new to rift, so if you already can go into the planes just let me know please.

Ok so during an invasion an NPC shouted 'Draw more power from the planes', at this point I thought that it would be cool If you could go into a rift and enter the plane that was invading at that point, and hold off the 'More power'.

Ok, that last idea was a little stupid, so maybye in an expansion pack (if any are made) you could be able to go into a plane? Or maybye in some invasions there would be an extra large rift which you could enter and disable from inside the plane (kind of like closing an oblivion gate in oblivion?)

If you think this is a good idea then let me know, and if you think it isn't a very good idea, again, let me know but don't go all caps lock at me for it.

Soulwalker

Default Sorry

I just realised this is in the wrong part of the forums, I don't know how to move/delete it so im just gonna repost it in the correct part of the forums.

Be careful if you enter one, there is a whole legion of Daedric mobs waiting to gank you. Worse yet, the way home is not the way you entered! Well, it beats having an adoring fan run around and drool over you: "Here? Right here? What about, say... over there? No? Right here? All right then, you're the Grand Champion! Whatever you say!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hotter View Post
    Be careful if you enter one, there is a whole legion of Daedric mobs waiting to gank you. Worse yet, the way home is not the way you entered! Well, it beats having an adoring fan run around and drool over you: "Here? Right here? What about, say... over there? No? Right here? All right then, you're the Grand Champion! Whatever you say!"
    Troll somewhere else ******.

No you can not enter the planes yet. But there is future plans for this idea.
    <The Endless Court>
    Ovee - r4 Cleric | Skigoboom - r6 Warrior
    ^5/5 GSB - 4/4 ROS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 5/11 HK^

Oblivious to the obvious Oblivion reference...

Quote Originally Posted by Vigour View Post
    Troll somewhere else ******.

No you can not enter the planes yet. But there is future plans for this idea.
    Overact much?

+ Reply to Thread