+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions for Rift's upcoming patch

Exclamation Suggestions for Rift's upcoming patch

Something that Trion might look at, and take into consideration what the players want. Don't say I want more gold or a free level 50. This is for serious suggestions they might do for the 1.4 patch. Just make a serious suggestion, and be detailed please, so Trion can have a better understanding.

Allow players to turn xp off.

Lightbulb

My personal suggestion would be: allowing one handed weapons to sheathe on the back to make an X that can be turned on or off, via interface. If people preferred their weapons on their back, they should have the option to

Soulwalker

Move the switches that turn off helm and shoulder view from settings to the wardrobe selection screen.

Plane Touched

Let me have virtual drugs in 1.4

Turning animations when mouse turning or keyboard turning ( the feet should shuffle/move) slow-walk on mount, sheathe/weaponswitch animations, it's all just instant and ugly, takes away from the immersion.
    When life gets you down . . . make a comforter.
    Jake - Sacred Fire - Sunrest

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar Puma View Post
    Turning animations when mouse turning or keyboard turning ( the feet should shuffle/move) slow-walk on mount, sheathe/weaponswitch animations, it's all just instant and ugly, takes away from the immersion.
    I like this one.. I always smile when my horse rotates like a zero turn lawn mower.

* Let players wear whatever they want in the Wardrobe.
    * More content for level 50.
    * RvRvRvE zone/map. (Level 50)
    * Guild Cities, Castles, houses, blacksmiths.
    * Scripted events.
    * Decrease stats and gear when you go into a low level zone.
    * Raid instances for the LFG Feature.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=92262&dateline=134088  9999

Champion of Telara Elric-merren's Avatar

Well i would love to have a option within a soul that is a single blade using fighting style concept, thought that might be better used for a new soul either as a support/dps in warrior or rogue callings. THis would hekp out the fact that warriors have no trully support souls (warlord is a defensive soul though does have some support lilke qualitie).

I actually would love a slower trip to 50 it is just me but i like the slower climb and progression i felt in older games. THis could be from a feature to tone your exp gain rate via a interface option or even could be from a npc in the main cities. I lvoe the look and feel fo talera but i felt pushed and at times even tossed into placs where you are forced to level faster then you might want to.

a weapon look feature where you can place the look of weapons you have onto a new weapon either thru weapon smithing, or in the wardrobe system. So many weapons and items look interesting and fun , but with any game with stats on weapons one type or another will always be better for you then others; I remeber playing aion and seeing hwo they dealt with it thru a look swaping system which worked for armor as well as weapons so that you could have a unique look you liked without giving up good stats or better dps for it.

MOre of a cosmetic thing but i would love to be able to choose from more choices of stances that you use in combat. THese stances could be either just a cosmetic change or a stat bonus as well, though i would prefer a merely cosmetic change. THis kind of addition would help to create more uniqueness as well as customisation for the playerss that wish to invest in it.

ALso you could add a pet swaping market where rangers, elementists, locks as well as beast masters could change the look or gain a new pet for their speccs to add even more uniqueness to the game and souls wiht it being either generic or even being a true pet change where they gain more abilities and different ones.

+ Reply to Thread