+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Fix Guardian chests for the 1.3 event so they spawn correct items

Angry Suggestion: Fix Guardian chests for the 1.3 event so they spawn correct items

At this point, I've given up thinking that the Reapers Kiss even exists Guardian side. Everyone I know who has completed it has gone to Meridian to do so.

I have looted over 50 chests and have only found 1 Soaked Garment and ZERO Kisses. Now, I'm as willing as the next person to acknowledge that RNG is a pain, but not to this degree.

My Defiants spent a combined total of about 10 minutes completing the set.

My Guardian has spent about 3 HOURS trying to do so, with no luck.

My suggestion? FIX IT.

Soulwalker

Default I agree

I'm in a fairly large guild on Dayblind, guardian side and as far as I know nobody in our guild has gotten this artifact. I know quite a few of us have spent a good amount of time trying to farm it all with no luck. It's rather ridiculous considering our friends on defiant side took like less than 30 minutes to complete the set. Please do fix this!

Soulwalker

Well.. I'm well over 100 chests looted and so far no reaper's kiss.
    I thought it could really be bad RNG, but yea.. this seems a bit too much... really wondering in a PVP server how I will be able to go to Meridian and loot the chests xD

I'm also well over 100 chests looted and nada. I don't know of anyone Guardian side that has looted it yet, please FIX THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmortal View Post
    I'm also well over 100 chests looted and nada. I don't know of anyone Guardian side that has looted it yet, please FIX THIS!
    Six Guardian toons.

Between them, at the moment:

20 Flagons of Legend
    22 Manical Slippers
    13 Silver Shoes
    9 Soaked Garments.

And this is after filling my bags (and then tossing) at least the equivalent on each toon ( 44 bag-spaces worth) , for the past 3 days.

RNG my ***.
    Last edited by Saido; 08-01-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Well, there was an update today, anyone notice if they ninja hot-fixed it for Guardians?

If not, maybe just mail one to everyone on the Guardian side at the end of the event or just auto-complete the set for everyone so we can ALL turn it in, not just Defiants? I realllllllly don't want to have to sneak into Meridian for it.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

According to comments by Trion staff, they are aware that the Reaper's Kiss does not drop for Guardians in Sanctum. However, a fix will NOT be added to the next update since that will be 1.4 and the end of the World Event itself. They did say that they will be making it available to Guardians in a different way in the future so that we can complete the artifact collection.

If you want, you can come over to Meridian and loot one of our chests. :3

This does suck, though. It'd be nice if it were implemented before 1.4, and I'm a bit confused as to why it can't get hotfixed in. It does sound as if you'll definitely be able to get it, though: could be as simple as just mailing every Guardian toon created on or before stage 5 the missing artifacts.
    I'm not eccentric -- I'm just smarter than most. And that makes me an unpopular electric eel in a pond of goldfish.
    - Lord Lucious

+ Reply to Thread