+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting Areas: More fun and interesting

Telaran

Default Starting Areas: More fun and interesting

Hmm i dont post much but i just had an idea, and felt ill share it.. if this has already been mentioned i apologize.. im not going through 4000 threads!

okay basically the starting area is okay the first time you do it but if your making an alt its really boring! Theres really no reason to make alts..

My idea is if you look on the classes section of the Rift Page, souls have a story and in that story is a certain race, so my idea is lets have a starting area for each of the 8 races that tell the story of the race they choose for that particular calling.. like if im a dwarf mage ill go through the pyromancer story, thats on the rift calling section of the Rift website etc.. and i would like to see it be from level 1 to 10.. but it would be cool to atleast have a new experience when creating a new character.. and i it should be very interactive with the story, like if the hero (person of that calling in the calling section story) dies, you try to save him in the epic battle/way he died but he still dies.. okay thats my idea ( ideally i'd like to see it be from 1-15 but that would make silverwood/freemarch a little less useful)

great game so far Trion, the only thing i dont agree with is you guys making T2s so easy a 5 year old in all blues can do them.. ive had so many guildies quit because of that :'(

its still morning i know this is written horribly but im not trying to be grammatically correct, and im an accounting major so ill leave the words to you guys.. i do numbers hmm im going back to sleep
    Last edited by Caoth; 07-30-2011 at 07:23 AM.

Telaran

oh yea! some short cut scenes would work to.. maybe 15-20 seconds- voice acted and such

+ Reply to Thread