+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Highlight unpurgable buffs

Shadowlander

Lightbulb Highlight unpurgable buffs

In the same way that un-interruptible casts have a gold coloured bar to differentiate them from normal spells - would be nice if un-purgable buffs (including things like tracking buffs/potions/scrolls etc) could have a different coloured border so we could see at a glance what we can strip off the enemy and what we can't.

or they can leave the border how it is so you may actually LEARN when to purge and when not to.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Shadowlander

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
    or they can leave the border how it is so you may actually LEARN when to purge and when not to.
    Hey, sure - while we're at it, we may as well just remove all visual cues, coz - hey, if you can't tell what you're supposed to be doing, l2p noob.

*sigh*

Blah - I don't care about your opinion - this would be helpful to me not having to fire off extra purge shots when I see an ability I don't recognise immediately, just to figure out if I can strip it or not. If you don't need it, well, bully for you :P

Quote Originally Posted by TraciFaahkahrn View Post
    Hey, sure - while we're at it, we may as well just remove all visual cues, coz - hey, if you can't tell what you're supposed to be doing, l2p noob.

*sigh*

Blah - I don't care about your opinion - this would be helpful to me not having to fire off extra purge shots when I see an ability I don't recognise immediately, just to figure out if I can strip it or not. If you don't need it, well, bully for you :P
    as a pvper you already get raid level gear handed to you, yes i know why and i agree but still its silly, and now you want pvp even more automated?
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

+ Reply to Thread