+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild invites added into mail and maybe an extend auction button ?

Rift Disciple

Default Guild invites added into mail and maybe an extend auction button ?

ok i played dungeons and dragons for years and i get tired of inviting people to the guild who doesnt so why dont they just add guild invite to mail boxes that you can mail your alts like ddo has its easier and conviniant for us all and add that option to guild ranks on another note who really hates having to repost like blues and epics in auction house when time is expired i know i do it takes up alot of time so why dont they add an extend post button to auction houses in every fricking mmo ha and rechaarge people and only allow people to use that button when time is almost up on auctions conveniance is AWESOME my typing isnt lol

Plane Touched

That's one long sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by aerisod View Post
    That's one long sentence.
    +1 I think my brain was breathing hard after reading that.
    Last edited by Carolius; 07-29-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default ha ha

but still a good idea

Plane Walker

Unable to...finish...reading.....sentence...........must. ....look..........awaaaaaayyyy..........

Quote Originally Posted by Belbe View Post
    ok i played dungeons and dragons for years and i get tired of inviting people to the guild who doesnt so why dont they just add guild invite to mail boxes that you can mail your alts like ddo has its easier and conviniant for us all and add that option to guild ranks on another note who really hates having to repost like blues and epics in auction house when time is expired i know i do it takes up alot of time so why dont they add an extend post button to auction houses in every fricking mmo ha and rechaarge people and only allow people to use that button when time is almost up on auctions conveniance is AWESOME my typing isnt lol
    No one wants to join a guild run by a ninja....
    wonder why.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Belbe View Post
    Haha Belbe, you can't even construct a logical sentence. Uninstall. Get RL therapy, and if anyone joins your guild, I hope they realize its a waste of time and leave, because you have no idea how lead a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakiro View Post
    Haha Belbe, you can't even construct a logical sentence. Uninstall. Get RL therapy, and if anyone joins your guild, I hope they realize its a waste of time and leave, because you have no idea how lead a guild.
    ...he knows how to run...a NINJA GUILD!
    until he ninjas them anyways.

Prophet of Telara

I'd like a "modify" auction option with a cooldown on it to prevent abuse of it.

I hate getting undercut and either having to let it ride or repost the item.

No mail invites please.

Extend auction yes.

And I hate grammar/spelling critics.

Good morning.
    Last edited by -Beck-; 08-07-2011 at 03:50 AM.

Plane Touched

I think this is two ideas in one?

Regardless, it came up in my search specifically looking to see if someone posted something regarding being able to do guild invites for offline people (namely, your own alts), and I would very much like to be able to do that.

I'm in a 'very' small personal guild with friends who have other obligations right now, and while I fully expect them to be back at some point, it's not worth anyone's $15 so I can put an Alt into the guild.

+ Reply to Thread