+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soulshards Account Bound

Soulwalker

Default Soulshards Account Bound

You made the tokens for this world event account bound, why not the ones for the last one as well? It just doesn't make sense, especially since the last world event had a BiS trinket while this one really has nothing going for it. Please do this.

last i checked the trinket is only bis for avoid based rogue tanks. even then its only because the totem from urulak is bugged. also the difference between icon and say whispered silence is very tiny. all in all, stop whining.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Soulwalker

BiS is BiS. One is far easier to get. Plus the point of this is that it makes no sense for all future event tokens to be account bound and the first one to not be. If you can't contribute anything useful to a discussion then don't post anything.

is its bis by literally less than 15 total avoidence its silly. also im pretty sure the newly introduced pvp trinket is now better, even after counting the death resistance.

as it stands those rewards were far more powerful than they should be, and the current items being account bound is also creating more problems than they are worth. all in all just because things have changed doesnt mean you should go back and change previous things that not only effects a very tiny portion of the player base, but shouldnt have been allowed in the first place.

ps, just because im saying your suggestion is terrible doesnt mean i dont have anything to add. if it were game breaking in any way shape or form, i would agree, but its not. stop whining and make do, its still more than good enough.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

+ Reply to Thread