+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should the 4 classes have a class ability

Cool Should the 4 classes have a class ability

Okay i throw this idea around with my guild a month ago and they agreed. That the 4 Classes should have so no matter what souls you choose as long as your in that class that power is always open to you to use. What makes class abilities a good idea is so when you roll a warrior or rogue you really feel like the class and not just some superpowered fighter. Okay i had these ideas for the 4 Class Abilities.

1) Rogue ( Should have the "Pick Pocket" which will special ability which allows the Rogue to pilfer items or cash from an enemy's pockets.

2) Warrior ( Okay I think since everything the warrior uses require them to use strength, you would naturally think of the warrior as being a very strong individual. So I think they should have the ability to pick up and throw a large bolder from under them and throw it at the target location. So it will be a aoe ability. And the damage of the throw only increases or decreases with the more strength you have.

3) Cleric ( Okay i dont play a cleric at all so i may be wrong by suggesting this class ability. But i think they should have the ability to call a holy spirit of some sort and have the spirit give off a aoe heal to all members and increases the clerics mana regenerate.

4) Mage ( Now this is a real tough one for me so i couldnt think of anything to give the mage since the current mage class almost have everything covered. But i ask you guys and the ones that a know the mage class very well. What would you suggest for the Mage's Class Ability.

So how many of you would like this idea of a Class Ability. How many of you want to feel more like a rogue and warrior you are use to playing. Leave comments and suggest if you would be up for it. I know I am.

So in short:

Rogue-nothing
    Warrior-mundane damage skill
    Cleric-invincibility mode
    Mage-nothing.

Sounds fair.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Wildsuit View Post
    Okay i had these ideas for the 4 Class Abilities.
    Rogue - Slip Away without being an Assassin

Warrior - Another off-GCD attack

Cleric - Bubble/hearth

Mage - Typing /yell + Curse word now builds your Charge meter
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Well I think the OP here hasn't really fleshed out in a practical sorts the abilities that would be included. I do however believe that there is an issue for some players with finding an identity for their character.

The soul system is a very good class system but there does need to be something more then the role I am currently playing and the gear I am wearing that allows you to personalize your character in terms of it's lore and behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    So in short:

Rogue-nothing
    Warrior-mundane damage skill
    Cleric-invincibility mode
    Mage-nothing.

Sounds fair.
    Basically.

To be honest, it seems like he wanted pick pocket for his Rogue and hasn't played any of the other classes and threw random crap together boiling down to 'i dont know'.

Quote Originally Posted by KnirpsLyn View Post
    Basically.

To be honest, it seems like he wanted pick pocket for his Rogue and hasn't played any of the other classes and threw random crap together boiling down to 'i dont know'.
    I have a 47 warrior and 27 warrior. But i have a 50 rogue and i mostly just play that class these days. So you could be right about that. But thats the reason i wanted to know about the rest of you guys ideas.

+ Reply to Thread