+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you please cool it on the afk kick timer for people who are joining the game?

Rift Disciple

Default Can you please cool it on the afk kick timer for people who are joining the game?

Ok so I play on a very old pc. Generally it's fine, however it takes a very long time to load dungeons, warfronts, etc. Many times it takes me 20-30 seconds to load a warfront, and by the time I finally am able to get in, the game kicks me for being "afk". Can you not make it so people who are in the middle of joining, or have just joined, have at least 1 minute of afk immunity? It really sucks getting kicked out, through no fault of my own, and being left with a 15 minute afk debuff.

If it takes your machine 30 second to load a warfront, how are you even able to move once you finally get in?

Shadowlander

They don't know becuase they have already been kicked

Load screens don't always have any bearing on how you play inside the instanced areas.

I know all of my load screens freeze and I have to tab out, but it's alright once I get into the instance/port.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by -Swag- View Post
    If it takes your machine 30 second to load a warfront, how are you even able to move once you finally get in?
    Most of the time it takes about 5 seconds. But I will randomly have very long loads. I have no lag at all once I'm actually in the warfront though.

+ Reply to Thread