+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: reduce warriors massive power ffs

Telaran

Default reduce warriors massive power ffs

warriors run around killing everyone
    you have people screaming this in every chat why are you ignoring it trion?
    im sure alot of warriors will jump right on and start crying about how wrong i am and that im whining
    the game is ruined for pvp because of them and you do nothing.
    i for one am do0ne playing my mage in warfronts i tried dom builds spent about 70plat in different builds and
    when i use these dom and SC skills on warriors i see immune pop up about 5 times then im dead every time.
    been at it for weeks trying to find a build that can do something to them and my only result is that there is none. nothing works on them nothing stops them the game is crap because of them
    and you do nothing!.
    now all the people that have there time in there warriors will get on this thread and say im whining
    or cardinal will get on and say some childish crap. but its a fact
    nothing i built even slows the warrior down let alone freeze or stun
    Last edited by Krush; 07-26-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    im sure alot of warriors will jump right on and start crying about how wrong i am and that im whining
    Hi there, I am a cleric. You're wrong, quit whining.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Telaran

you sir are wrong... i am a warrior and i am good at playing a warrior... there are soo many things and ways to kill a warrior it is insane lol where shall i start.... ooh yeah some class has a skill that can disarm me and i cant attack fro a bit... kinda anoying dnno what class lol... you can also debuff massive power from warriros aswell... also i know a mage has a spell that makes my power bar go super low i cant cast anything... i can also be kited.. i also have no self heals...

thats all i can think of at the top of my head atm but if you cant kill a warrior no matter how hard you try no matter what souls you use i think you should stop PVP all together lol or maybe L2P

i think warriors are fine as they they CAN be killed and usaly when we have no healers we get jsut enough time to mabye kill 1 person or damage him alittle befor we die lol

Shadowlander

Default neener neener from the flavor of the month.

Question: What is best in Rift?

Gonzaga: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their......mages?" Apparently

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DLC200 View Post
    ways to kill a warrior it is insane lol where shall i start.... ooh yeah some class has a skill that can disarm me and i cant attack fro a bit... also i know a mage has a spell that makes my power bar go super low i cant cast anything...
    That does sound insanely horrible. You poor warrior, unable to ravage mages for short periods.

Warriors are crap without their precious healers. At least the ones that kill you in 5 seconds. The others, which can live without a healer babysitting them, can't kill you in 5 secs.

Sez

Hidden Message Thread!!!
    [war]riors run around killing everyone
    [y]ou have people screaming this in every chat why are you ignoring it trion?
    [i]m sure alot of warriors will jump right on and start crying about how wrong i am and that im whining
    [t]he game is ruined for pvp because of them and you do nothing.
    i for one am do0ne playing my mage in warfronts i tried dom builds spent about 70plat in different builds and
    [when] i use these dom and SC skills on warriors i see immune pop up about 5 times then im dead every time.
    [be]en at it for weeks trying to find a build that can do something to them and my only result is that there is none. [not]hing works on them nothing stops them the game is crap because of them
    [a]nd you do nothing!.
    [n]ow all the people that have there time in there warriors will get on this thread and say im whining
    [o]r cardinal will get on and say some childish crap. but its a fact
    [n]othing i built even slows the warrior down let alone freeze or stun
    WARY IT WHEN BE NOT ANON.

Hey OP, that's not a very good secret message...
    Last edited by Sez; 07-26-2011 at 01:53 PM.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar

Warriors need a damage buff, they hit like wet noodles.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

Telaran

with the dom/Sc build im lucky if i get 6 seconds at prestige 3. nothing but immunes and dead from massive crits
    its obvious nothing will be done i have parked the mage i spent all the time on and will forget it.
    ill play my warrior and spend all my time on it now and when my sub is over so will this forced march...
    that is a funny one where the warrior can be disarmed for a few seconds. so thats 4 seconds you have to wait to kill.
    i had enough: dumped the mage you win and lose at the same time.
    my last post on on this so write what you want i wont look at it again
    Last edited by Krush; 07-26-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Soulwalker

My friend quit rift because the warrior was boring to him. He macroed everything into 2 buttons. The macro system needs to be fix. Some of the warriors non global abilities need to be on global cool down and a damage nerf and survivability buff should happen.
    Edit: Oh yeah and the healing debuff needs to be moved in the pvp soul at high cost for points to get or just removed.
    Last edited by Abiz; 07-27-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Telaran

i have gone to my lvl 47 warrior bought a second blue weapon.
    and set up para champ build.
    i now kill about 5 people before im killed.
    so OP'd i laugh the whole time because of all the warriors that jump on and whine that i dont know what im talking about or im no good at the game.
    im crushing so many people i now realize there the ones that cant play because there the ones that need this op'd toon so they can keep there mental masturbation macro

i have gone to my lvl 47 warrior bought a second blue weapon.
    and set up para champ build.
    i now kill about 5 people before im killed.
    so OP'd i laugh the whole time because of all the warriors that jump on and whine that i dont know what im talking about or im no good at the game.
    im crushing so many people i now realize there the ones that cant play because there the ones that need this op'd toon so they can keep there mental masturbation macro
    Get to 50 then we talk.

Soulwalker

so your a mage, wearing cloth. your QQ'ing about warriors, does that mean you can kill every other class? and now you wanna be immortal and kill warriors too. pretty sure in the rift version of Paper rock scissors warrior > mages. you want paper to cut scissors? :P.

for everyone else. Place your bets Will the former mage struggle as a warrior and be like omg warriors are pretty weak how did he pwn me. or will he become the god of war like he thinks all warriors are ;).

Warriors are glass canons or blunt damage sponges.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

"nothing i built even slows the warrior down let alone freeze or stun"
    I get squirreled by mages, stunned by rogues, knocked back by everyone, slowed by everyone, stunned and slowed by other warriors disarmed and silenced.

Build it better.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast