+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: High elf and kelari eyes need to glow

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Wildsuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default High elf and kelari eyes need to glow

    Okay i get that the elf glowing eyes thing is a wow look but to me how cool would a kelari look with glowing blue even red or any color. And the same goes with the high elves. To me it would make me wanna role as a kelari or a high elf more often than i actually do. In wow i always played a night elf and a blood elf but in rift i dont get the same feel from their elves. Mostly because of NO GLOWING EYES.

    So who agrees with me?

  2. #2
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144

    Default

    No .
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  3. #3
    Ascendant July13th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    I like that they don't
    Last edited by July13th; 07-26-2011 at 10:17 AM.

  4. #4
    Shield of Telara Adebar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    706

    Default

    What biological effect could cause glowing eyes?

    Unless they live 5000 feet under the ocean, they wouldn't have glowing eyes. It not only doesn't make sense, it has no use of implementation. Why would they have glowing eyes? I could see bahmi having glowing eyes more, and even then it's a long shot.

    Just because WoW had it, and it was cool (in your opinion), doesn't mean it should be here.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

    Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adebar View Post
    What biological effect could cause glowing eyes?

    Unless they live 5000 feet under the ocean, they wouldn't have glowing eyes. It not only doesn't make sense, it has no use of implementation. Why would they have glowing eyes? I could see bahmi having glowing eyes more, and even then it's a long shot.

    Just because WoW had it, and it was cool (in your opinion), doesn't mean it should be here.
    They are ascended. Their three souls cause their eyes to glow.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

  6. #6
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    They are ascended. Their three souls cause their eyes to glow.
    By that logic, everyone's eyes glow.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    By that logic, everyone's eyes glow.
    Well ya I thought of that but I didn't care to post it. Also when ascended talk glow should come out of their mouth.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

  8. #8
    Shield of Telara Adebar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    They are ascended. Their three souls cause their eyes to glow.
    No they don't.

    The only Ascended with glowing eyes is Fayne Doran, and she's blind. Bahmi would be the most likely to have glowing eyes, because they're ancestors are from the plane of air. Spirits/souls would have glowing eyes, but guess what Ascended aren't.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

    Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adebar View Post
    No they don't.

    The only Ascended with glowing eyes is Fayne Doran, and she's blind. Bahmi would be the most likely to have glowing eyes, because they're ancestors are from the plane of air. Spirits/souls would have glowing eyes, but guess what Ascended aren't.
    Dude just trust me. I'm a doctor.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

  10. #10
    General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildsuit View Post
    Okay i get that the elf glowing eyes thing is a wow look but to me how cool would a kelari look with glowing blue even red or any color. And the same goes with the high elves. To me it would make me wanna role as a kelari or a high elf more often than i actually do. In wow i always played a night elf and a blood elf but in rift i dont get the same feel from their elves. Mostly because of NO GLOWING EYES.

    So who agrees with me?
    Sure, I'd be down with that if they let me roll an undead with a racial to eat your corpse after I kill you.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara Rheven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    No, thank you.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 60/88 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 60/77 Kelari Magician; Gitana GM Apothecary/Outfitter/Artificer
    Carmelita 57/52 Eth Rogue; Hija 35 Kelari Rogue; Estancia GM Runes/Weapons/Armor; Chula 60/78 Kelari Rogue

  12. #12
    Ascendant -Swag-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Puff puff pass, OP.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Guardians should all get wings like angels.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  14. #14
    Soulwalker Wildsuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    Guardians should all get wings like angels.
    I dont know about that man.

  15. #15
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    No .
    This.

    Like.

    Fkn srsly.
    WARNING! WARNING! This is a forum and not Twitter! Incoming post longer than 140 characters! ...possibly, if I feel like it. But it could happen!

    I find it so hilarious when people take opinion or neutrality as anger, hate, or rage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts