+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PLEASE give us weapon wardrobe slots Trion!

bump before bed!

Soulwalker

Yes! Please add weapon appearance slots!

I support this.

And make our shields dyable while you're at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soulwalker

Please add this, i've found some fantastic looking weapons that i would like to equip in wardrobe. It can still be class/role specific like the armour currently is, ie maybe make it so you can only equip the weapon/offhand type your char is actually wearing, which would stop any confusion about whether a warrior tank has a shield equipped or not.

If pvp-ers are a problem why not disable wardrobe for battlegrounds altogether? Wardrobe to my mind is only a fun option like titles

I would support like to like for weapons, this makes it just a little easier to figure out what to expect from anything but a mage. But definitely wanting this too and stocked a few weapons/models for when it hopefully gets implemented soon.
    I cut through the gears of destiny to forge my own fate.

Supported. Why not as someone said disable the wardrobe in warfronts? problem solved. and for overworld pvpers, well, uh, you pick your target, too bad if it is not what you expect.
    (like there is any OWPvP.. I haven't found it yet ;P)

Default Excellent suggestion.

Weapons appearance slots are an excellent idea, and are already present in other games.

Personally, I think my ranger looks stupid with a 19th-century musket in his hands, instead of the much more fantasy-like bow. But ofc stats take precedence and for 5 or 6 levels now the rifles I've looted regularly outweighed the bows (which is fine, just give us appearance slots).

=D bumpidy!

another bump, please support!

General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar

I made a thread about this awhile back, as well. So, I support any and all ideas for weapon wardrobes as I have very cool daggers in my bank I want to use.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

I agree, add them.

All it would take is a little bit of coding to turn OFF the weapon slot image when you are flagged for PvP.

Problem solved.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Machiko_Naguchi View Post
    I agree, add them.

All it would take is a little bit of coding to turn OFF the weapon slot image when you are flagged for PvP.

Problem solved.
    What does it matter? You can already hide what kind of gear you're wearing with the current wardrobe system. If you see someone in a warfront in rank 6 gear does it deter your attack?
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

Thumbs up

+1 because this is the whole reason i don't use wardrobe,it should cover all slots including sigils etc.

I like this idea as long as weapon type is equippable by the right class. That means no mages running around with 2 handed axes or warriors with a dagger and book hiding a mace and shield.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

Plane Touched

I think Weapon slots in wardrobe would be AWESOME. I also think it would help the economy, since there is essentially no reason to buy weaponsmith items at level 50 if you do experts/raids with even moderate frequency.

DO IT TRION! Let us customize!

Also, with the current wardrobe system I could already disguise myself as a begger (clothier merchant in main city) while wearing all T3. I do not think PvP players are going to complain about this.
    Last edited by Bartimus; 07-19-2011 at 11:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast