+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More entertaining late game pvp

Champion

Default More entertaining late game pvp

So theres a few suggestions i have, sadly they take time to make happen because they usually involve making a new map...
    The Issue I am addressing:The token 4 warfronts at lvl 50 get boring and repetative (especially when they are presented as a way, on pve servers the only way, to get prestige) then after a month of grinding you are rewarded with better gear.. to keep doing the exact same 4 maps with.

Possible Solutions
    -add in a prestige rank 4,5 and maybe 6 map.
    It'll make the game far more entertaining threw diversity and make that prestige rank1-6 gap faaar less of an issue. My minds blanking and i can't come with any themes atm >< but it would still help keep things fresh

-add in another zone, the concept is mostly taken off of the Land of the Dead idea from Warhammer online, a zone that could be a harsh unexplored land with the possibility for good exciting treasure but is faught over by both factions. It would be a great addon to pve servers by giving them a place to show off their shiny pvp gear and skills yet still be in a world were rifts actually close.. Then in pvp servers it might take some of the tension off of rifts and invasions (allowing them to close) by drawing much more of the pvp-ers to this new zone. As an idea you could have a planned (or spontaneos) time when raids from both sides fight there way threw a special dungeon winner takes all. Its a creative idea with limitless room for personalization to the feel of Rift.

Thanks for your time, I hope this can help in any way and at very least spark an idea on a way to make pvp more than a sidenote in the game (well at least for those of us that actually want to be able to close rifts and fight invasions on a server).
    Last edited by garethh; 07-08-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Champion

Any other suggestions on how to mesh the PvP versus PvE servers (allowing more than just one or the other) to/or make late game PvP more substantial would be greatly welcome
    Last edited by garethh; 07-08-2011 at 11:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread