+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Other languages forums

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Other languages forums

I apologize if there's another post like this, cause I couldnt find it.

It would be nice to have a forum for the other languages, I know that the entire game is in english and to play it you should have a certain level of english knowledge, but I feel more confortable speaking my country's language and its easier to gather people of the same country to form groups and guilds.

People often get angry when someone write topics in other language, adding a forum for people to talk in their language will just enhance the community, and would stop the feeling that not writing in english is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexicie View Post
    I apologize if there's another post like this, cause I couldnt find it.

It would be nice to have a forum for the other languages, I know that the entire game is in english and to play it you should have a certain level of english knowledge, but I feel more confortable speaking my country's language and its easier to gather people of the same country to form groups and guilds.

People often get angry when someone write topics in other language, adding a forum for people to talk in their language will just enhance the community, and would stop the feeling that not writing in english is wrong.
    I second this no reason people should be feeling excluded due to their native language not being English.

+ Reply to Thread