+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open World PvP Dailies

Default Open World PvP Dailies

WF is fun and all, but sometimes we want to go out there in the open, do some 1v1, 3v3, 1v3, etc.

What about doing some daily PvP quests to give people an incentive to get out there in the wild and fight?

Perhaps the rewards could be much like the wf dailies, a bag and some rep. What about making a world PvP rep with diff armor/weapon/cool stuff rewards?

Throwing ideas here :

- Kill x defiants/guardians in x zone (like in scarwood, but for lvl 50 as the pop is much higher)
    - Capture wardstone and defend for x amount of time (with counter rewards) this would probably induce the community to call friends to the fight, etc and make up awesome events?
    - Kill the defiant's/guardian's NPC that you should defend ( la Port Scion)

All we need is an incentive to get out there and fight one another in a different context than WF.

<if this already exits, tell me where :O and you are free to say this post was useless :P>

I know dungeon/Mission/PvP dailies in GW actually filled different zones simply because it gave a global incentive to do x action.
    Last edited by Sir Sowl; 06-16-2011 at 10:30 AM.

This is already in the patch notes for 1.3...

Z

The Order of the Silver Hand is recruiting! Dayblind - Guardian - www.TheOrderoftheSilverHand.com

Quote Originally Posted by Znick View Post
    This is already in the patch notes for 1.3...

Z
    0.o I totally overlooked that. Awesome!

+ Reply to Thread