+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Click thru UI boxes

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default Click thru UI boxes

I find I can't cast AE spells that require the targetting circle activation when you are trying to activate it on active UI boxes like Class Mechanic Target, Breathe Fatigue Bar, and so forth.

I really notice this when doing the Guurloth fight in Gilded Prophecy. I turn my back to him for the Orb phase and try to cast Lightning Storm and Hailstorm to continue DPS. But with my UI layout these and other active boxes get in the way of me placing it where I want. I do adjust and am able to do it all the same, but it does take time to find the perfect spot each time.

Is there a way you can make it so we can make a choice to have each individual box have a sort of pass thru click effect?

I wouldn't pass thru the action bars, but I would set almost every other for pass thru. Prehaps for the quest stickies UI box, you can make it so just the Checkmarks to open a certain quest are active at all times.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    Breathe Fatigue Bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    Prehaps for the quest stickies UI box, you can make it so just the Checkmarks to open a certain quest are active at all times.
    Breathe Bar isn't actually one of them, I click thru it fine.

Quest stickies box is already fine as well.

However the Class Mechanic Target box still has the unpassable effect. I know I could simply move it, but the fact is I like it right where it is. My eyes focus on it well where it is and even though the Electrify Icon bug is going to get fixed with 1.3, I still like to keep my eyes near the center of the screen at all times (with my Icons.)
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Telaran

Default Quest Stickies

I cannot seem to get my quest stickies to stay in one place. The anchor will drop to the bottom of the screen seemingly randomly, and will only drop 1/2 an inch below where I place it other times.

This happens usually when I switch characters, use the porticulum to go to/from any zone. Sometimes it really does seem random. Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread