+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monk/ Caster class

Shadowlander

Default Monk/ Caster class

I really love the hand to hand/ kicking of a monk type class. Even better if he is a monk/caster who can do insane hand to hand fighting and cast while doing it. Just wondering if there are any plans for a monk type class to be put in the game? If there isn't what would it take to get the devs to start looking at one?

Thanks

Rift Disciple

I was always fond of the Teras Kasi (hand to hand melee) skill tree in Star Wars Galaxies. I would love to see a hand to hand melee tank but I realize we have other issues to address first.

Shadowlander

Sure there are other things to deal with but they should also get to work on putting a new class in. I already have 3 of the 4 types u can have to level 30. 2 Wizards, 1 rogue, 1 tank and I tried to get into the cleric but not much interest in it. I have only been playing a month. If they don't add another class to play soon I won't have anything left to do on here. Getting to level 50 seems pointless if the only 2 classes I really like are mages or monks. The mage class needs work on at least upgrading the same spell u see from the beginning of your class to the end. Need to add something to where when u reach a certain level or as your spell levels up it changes how it is cast or make it to where at level 30 it doesn't look like the same spell u have been casting since level 1.

+ Reply to Thread