+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A small idea to improve the LFG system.

Soulwalker

Default A small idea to improve the LFG system.

At level 50, queues do not appear to be as bad as they could. it, like every server has peak times when queues are good and a group is easy to find.

Below level 50 however, it can take quite a long time, hours even to find a group.

My suggestion is to allow cross server groups in dungeons in LFG below level 50. Once you hit level 50, it becomes server only. This will allow those wanting to do a dungeon while leveling to make it far easier to find a at level group.

/signed

At 50 I have no problem finding groups, but when I was leveling I would be in the queue for near 2 hours as a healer.

Great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    And to add insult to the sour taste already there, our server, Belmont was down more often than a hooker's panties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongus View Post
    The vocal minority that gripe on the general forums does not a majority make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    We're doing rolling hardware upgrades each day to specific shards, overall this means less downtime for everyone -we're putting some more power under the hood!

That is definitely a good idea. I've also noticed times when I just wasn't able to get a dungeon group in lvls below 50 on alts.. I would often pass up the level ranges before getting one.
    Last edited by Nikovdh; 06-15-2011 at 07:37 AM.
    SEPTIMA of <BottomLine> on Millrush

Shadowlander

I am kinda on the fence for this one. There have been times where I sit in the queue about 10 seconds at 5am eastern and the there are times when I Am sitting in the queue from noon until 3pm on a weekend. What I really would like to see is some added accountability to prevent people from qq'ing and then drop from the group.

Soulwalker

Anyone else have any further ideas, or concerns about this idea?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by smithj1 View Post
    I am kinda on the fence for this one. There have been times where I sit in the queue about 10 seconds at 5am eastern and the there are times when I Am sitting in the queue from noon until 3pm on a weekend. What I really would like to see is some added accountability to prevent people from qq'ing and then drop from the group.

well maybe an inteligent system,
    when your in your normal shard queue for 10 minutes a pupup comes up at the icon at your mini map asking if you would like to allouw cross shard grouping.

+ Reply to Thread