+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Player made pvp gear could have solved the valor problem

Shadowlander

Default Player made pvp gear could have solved the valor problem

I really think player made blue pvp gear with the 240 valor total would have solved the issue of new pvpers better than the incoming change. As said in other threads, coming in to pvp with t2 and having 240 base valor is going to be another issue Trion is going to have to deal with.

Make the player made patterns available for money purchase off the trade skill vendors or you could have just made a blue pvp set available for purchase from the pvp vendors for platinum.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike View Post
    I really think player made blue pvp gear with the 240 valor total would have solved the issue of new pvpers better than the incoming change. As said in other threads, coming in to pvp with t2 and having 240 base valor is going to be another issue Trion is going to have to deal with.

Make the player made patterns available for money purchase off the trade skill vendors or you could have just made a blue pvp set available for purchase from the pvp vendors for platinum.

Just a thought.

It isn't t2 were worried about, it's relic gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    It isn't t2 were worried about, it's relic gear.
    Either way it would get rid of the base 240 valor for everyone. Keeping relic weapons/gear out is going to be hard without tying it to pve only and not usable in warfronts.

+ Reply to Thread