+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please add PvP obtainable Essences

Shadowlander

Default Please add PvP obtainable Essences

Currently to max out your stats from a Source Machine is through PvE. I hate PvE as do many like me. Please give us a way to obtain these Purple Essences through PvP. Thanks.

Signed!!!

I don't hate PvE but I like your suggestion anyway.

A breath of fresh air to see someone actually posting a good and realistic suggestion that needs to be done.

Shadowlander

Thanks for the support guys!

/signed

I don't personally pvp that much but I have some friends that live for pvp and I know they'd love some pvp-centric essences.

Great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    And to add insult to the sour taste already there, our server, Belmont was down more often than a hooker's panties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongus View Post
    The vocal minority that gripe on the general forums does not a majority make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    We're doing rolling hardware upgrades each day to specific shards, overall this means less downtime for everyone -we're putting some more power under the hood!

Rift Disciple

I Support this along side with making rank 6 weapons on par with raid loot table weapons.

The grind the R6 is incredibly painful and there is a lack of itemization as far as gear is concerned

It's a shame that if you are a PvP Player you have to take time out of the already rediculous favor / rank grind just to obtain essences, which are a key component to any player

+ Reply to Thread