+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dunegon finder, specify dunegons?

Default Dunegon finder, specify dunegons?

The dunegon finder is cool, but shouldn't we also have an option to que for SPECIFIC dunegons? For example, I'm lvl 32 atm, if I go to a dunegon now, then Foul Cascade is my preference. Just going randomly though may drop me in Deepstrike Mines, where mobs are lvl 24 and all the gear I can get is pretty far below my lvl. Hardly worth the trouble. So, please let us choose which dunegon we's like to que for.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

I would like this but with how the LFG tool is on a lot of shards this would increase the queue times even more.

Plane Touched

At the bottom of the tool is a little arrow that says "Specific dungeons" next to it.

Click it.

Then select which dungeon(s) you want to queue for then click on join.
    Sonora - 50 Rogue - 8 Bladedancer/51 Riftstalker/7 Ranger - All round tank build.
    Teralia - 50 Warrior - 22 Reaver/24 Warlord/20 Paladin - A fun to play AoE threat build.
    Karis - 46 Mage - 24 Chloromancer/27 Pyromancer/10 Warlock - A high burst support heal PvP/Solo build.
    Tarille - 50 Cleric - 5 Templar/27 Warden/34 Sentinel - A powerful AoE healing PvP build.

Quote Originally Posted by Taril View Post
    At the bottom of the tool is a little arrow that says "Specific dungeons" next to it.

Click it.

Then select which dungeon(s) you want to queue for then click on join.
    Keep in mind you dont get the bonuses from randoming tho

+ Reply to Thread