Closed Thread

Thread: Sad

Soulwalker

Default Sad

I had such high hopes fior this game!
    You guys started out strong but you have hacked and chisled and tuned the game to the point it is no longer fun!
    If you have been paying attention the shards im on all 3 are dead you cant not be noticing yet you still continue to make things worse .. ive just cancelled my sub while im not posting this for the community to coment on im hopinfg you guys might actually take notice!
    The newest patch coming has further made the warrior class useless already most guilds killing top raid content do so with rouge and cleric tank but you feel we need more nerfs as a warrior so i am sad but looks like i will no longer be supporting your company i hope you fix your mistakes soon and learn that listing to the community isent always best most that coment on the classes dont even play them sad to say!

I believe this has been posted in the wrong forum. This is the suggestion section. The general forum section above this one is for moaning.
    The Trinity is unholy! Down with the Trinity!
    Carrots belong in stew, not on the end of a stick.

Foamy tells it like it is!

Soulwalker

Default yhea the first troll of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Ayenn View Post
    I believe this has been posted in the wrong forum. This is the suggestion section. The general forum section above this one is for moaning.

if you actually read it youd get im suggestion they change they nerfing duuuuu

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Joker76, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread