+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TXT MSG alerts for zone invasions

Soulwalker

Default TXT MSG alerts for zone invasions

I am a stay at home mom and log on and off during the day. I always wonder how many zone invasions i'm missing on my new character while I'm logged off. How cool it be if we could request the shard and zones we are interested in getting forecasts for (Sunrest-Silverwood, etc), and then at the invasion warning, receive a txt message that those zones are going to be invaded. Or, the invasion prewarning its self coming to my phone via txt message.

I would like this tool but I would only want it for the zone event invasions.

this has been a test of the emergency broadcasting system sounds like a cool idea. I probably wouldnt use it but i can see how it would hurt anything. maybe they can tie it into the AH app I've been dieing for
    When you're an adult, or at least over 21 in the states, you can walk into a store and as long as you have about $10, pick up what I like to call "video game fun enhancement serum" also known as "tomorrow I'm going to throw up in bed but holy **** I finally beat that boss last night. I think. **** I don't remember" occasionally also known as "I think I deleted my Oblivion save game." -Homebrew

+ Reply to Thread