+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vendor Filters

Default Vendor Filters

Please add a filter to all Recipe vendors that has Available, Unavailable, and Learned like trainers have.

It would also be nice to remove items that your Calling are ineligible for from Quartermasters from list.

Still would like.

No one thinks this is a good idea or a bad idea?

you can just mouse over it and it tells you if you know it or not. i dont see the need.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Quote Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
    you can just mouse over it and it tells you if you know it or not. i dont see the need.
    It is a quality of life fix. The option is there for trainers and would like option for vendors. Thank you for response.

recipe vendours ? you mean the profession dudes who learns you your basic stuff ?

good idea... why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by July13th View Post
    It is a quality of life fix. The option is there for trainers and would like option for vendors. Thank you for response.
    except its not a base trainer. if it were you wouldnt be buying actual physical recipes. as it is i like having the option to spend my marks so i can vendor the recipes for gold daily. grinding out more plaques for the upcoming 1.4 items when i already have everything from the vendor means i have a ton of useless marks otherwise. so i honestly dont see how them changing the functionality is enough of a qol fix to make it worth the time investment that could be better spend on other projects.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Quote Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
    except its not a base trainer. if it were you wouldnt be buying actual physical recipes. as it is i like having the option to spend my marks so i can vendor the recipes for gold daily. grinding out more plaques for the upcoming 1.4 items when i already have everything from the vendor means i have a ton of useless marks otherwise. so i honestly dont see how them changing the functionality is enough of a qol fix to make it worth the time investment that could be better spend on other projects.
    You will continue using vendors. It will be easier when new stuff is released and will be set up for further new items.
    Last edited by July13th; 08-07-2011 at 03:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread