+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Loot tradable for 1+ hour

Rift Chaser

Default Raid Loot tradable for 1+ hour

Something we gona need sooner or later is the ability to trade items within raid member that have kill the boss.Alot of time mistake happens and players need to do a petition in order to get the problem fix.With a system that would allow to trade with raid members you save on the GM time meaning you save money and they can focus on other real problems in the game.

Something like 2hours that you can trade items or even 30 min would be fine but we do need a feature like this and im wondering how games these days realase without it.

Quote Originally Posted by darknsss View Post
    Something we gona need sooner or later is the ability to trade items within raid member that have kill the boss.Alot of time mistake happens and players need to do a petition in order to get the problem fix.With a system that would allow to trade with raid members you save on the GM time meaning you save money and they can focus on other real problems in the game.

Something like 2hours that you can trade items or even 30 min would be fine but we do need a feature like this and im wondering how games these days realase without it.
    5 minutes maybe. Any mistakes can be corrected in that amount of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

This is actually a really good suggestion. Even a 5 minute timer for BoP items from raids to be traded to other members who were there for the boss kill would save a lot of unnecessary ticketing due to misloots.

Rift Chaser

Yea i said 1hour + but in reality any amount would save them tons of money with GM petition about mistake on raid items in the long run.Beside WOW been having that feature for over a year now and trion follow some of there idea anyway so why not right?

Default Selling Loot?

And why would you like this? If a mistake happens do the petition so that the GMs can determine. Or is this a means of introducing Loot selling> Guild starts farming selling loot rights??

I would vote NO.
    I play games like this as a hobby, to relax, Not as a second job.

Shadowlander

WOW does this--it works really well, saves the GM's and raids lots of hassle.

Let's face it, Trion is now walking down a road previously travelled--might as well learn from those who have gone before. There are a lot of little convenience features that can be copied from WOW without making the game WOW-like at all.

Telaran

Not needed, why are there mistakes? These should be VERY minimal if at all. There is a designated looter who then hands out the loot. GM's can handle the miniscule number of petitions for mistakes like this, either that or dont screw up. If you cant be master looter properly and no one else in your raid, simply leave it for a need/greed loot.

+ Reply to Thread