+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vote Out Raid Leader in War Fronts

Telaran

Lightbulb Vote Out Raid Leader in War Fronts

To often you are stuck in a War Front where the leader is either to lazy or ignorant to mark the top healers of the opposing team. A simple thing that often gives you a big advantage. I suggest a vote out leader button that would not remove the player from the WF but simple replace the leader with the next in line. I think getting voted out by 20% of the WF should be enough to change leader.

Soulwalker

I like the idea, unfortunantly, I don't have a lot to contribute towards your thread though.

Just remove marking from WFs.
    Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

Soulwalker

Actually, automatically giving the raid leadership to the player who has the most prestige points in the raid would solve the issue like 95% of the time, in my opinion...

Although this system should only work before the match stars (in the countdown period) as if a high prestige player joins in in the middle of the match and gains the leadership, that could mess things up badly...

I like this idea a bit. I saw a guy in his first WF (he said he did not like to PvP mcuh) in lead. You cannot switch lead in the warfrot either, which should also be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramis View Post
    I like this idea a bit. I saw a guy in his first WF (he said he did not like to PvP mcuh) in lead. You cannot switch lead in the warfrot either, which should also be an option.
    Yes you can. I don't think you can switch lead cross server though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

+ Reply to Thread