+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.3 patch that makes sense!!! Trion cancel your 1.3 patch idea!!!

Plane Touched

Default 1.3 patch that makes sense!!! Trion cancel your 1.3 patch idea!!!

Have ranking warfronts:
    Rank 1-3 vs rank 1-3
    rank 4-6 vs rank 4-6
    premade vs premade only!!!
    If your try to que up being rank 6 as pug, hoping your premade will que up with pugs, at least you will be fighting with guaranteed rank 4-6.

If trion still wants to release there 1.3 intended patch, with crits almost being removed in pvp, have a counter to healing class!!!
    An idea is to have valor counter heals as well, more valor percentage wise will reduce healing to attack target.
    Seriously trion you just cant nerf crits, which is all dps are relying on, without any counter whatsoever to a healing class.
    Or make it to where pvp gears/weapons cant be use in raids, and vise versa raid weapons/gears, especially relics cant be use in war fronts.
    Do your honesltly think having full t-2, with relic weapons and get free 30% damage reduction to someone farming pvp gears that is so much inferior to pve epics?
    1.3 patch will give huge advantage to pve'ers.

Support the splitting of PvP into prestige ranks - I'd go for 1&2, 3&4, 5&6 drawn from the entire region's L50 population.

IMO, at the moment, the barriers to entry for L50 PvP are too high. Fresh L50 faces a soul crushing month or more of being smacked into the weeds until they can get the gear to crush other fresh L50s. I've posted something similar elsewhere - I enjoy casual PvP, but perpetuating cycles of bastardry is not my cup of tea.
    My shiny carapace is cracked. I should have never left the sea. Krugon.

Quote Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
    Support the splitting of PvP into prestige ranks - I'd go for 1&2, 3&4, 5&6 drawn from the entire region's L50 population.

IMO, at the moment, the barriers to entry for L50 PvP are too high. Fresh L50 faces a soul crushing month or more of being smacked into the weeds until they can get the gear to crush other fresh L50s. I've posted something similar elsewhere - I enjoy casual PvP, but perpetuating cycles of bastardry is not my cup of tea.
    Rank 4 is easy to attain. No way it takes more than a couple weeks of casual play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

+ Reply to Thread