+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please add new Guild Perk: Cost reduction for soul mending

Default Please add new Guild Perk: Cost reduction for soul mending

Title says it all...

Can I get a what what?
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

It doesn't say it all. Why do you think this should be done? Why should guilds be privileged over people who are not in guilds?
    The Trinity is unholy! Down with the Trinity!
    Carrots belong in stew, not on the end of a stick.

Foamy tells it like it is!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ayenn View Post
    It doesn't say it all. Why do you think this should be done? Why should guilds be privileged over people who are not in guilds?
    Its allrdy like that for other things like planarite and better drop in T2 so yea why not this.

Sez

They already are. I earn more favor, more planarite, and have better chance on rewards than you. Oh, I also already earn more coin, among other perks.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

The question still stands and was questioning the unfair benefits similar to the one suggested that already exist.
    The Trinity is unholy! Down with the Trinity!
    Carrots belong in stew, not on the end of a stick.

Foamy tells it like it is!

Telaran

Why not have the cost of using a Healer scale down as your reputation with the faction in the zone improves? That way it's available to all and not just guilds.
    Best moment in Rift: I "broke wind" in real life. Seconds later a message crossed my screen, "The smell of decay fills the air."

I'd actually prefer to see it increased some and the XP turned into more plat for level 50 toons.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

Because thats the point of being part of something greater than yourself. There are perks. You are safer. There are bigger and better rewards.

It SHOULD be much better and more attractive to be part of a guild/group than to just remain solo. Lone wolves are far less effective than a pack, so naturally they are able to do less and get less "perks" out of life.

Ultimately, I would answer your question with a question of my own... Why should individuals expect to get everything easily by themselves without ever having to work with others? This is not how the world (or most types of competition/game/advancement/etc) works.
    Jharyn - Cleric - Druishamsticar! / Inquisicabanel!
    Member of the Brotherhood of the Dawn
    Faeblight Roleplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Insubstantial View Post
    Because thats the point of being part of something greater than yourself. There are perks. You are safer. There are bigger and better rewards.

It SHOULD be much better and more attractive to be part of a guild/group than to just remain solo. Lone wolves are far less effective than a pack, so naturally they are able to do less and get less "perks" out of life.

Ultimately, I would answer your question with a question of my own... Why should individuals expect to get everything easily by themselves without ever having to work with others? This is not how the world (or most types of competition/game/advancement/etc) works.
    Quoted for great truth.

+ Reply to Thread