+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Mathosian's Motivational Roar is bad.

Soulwalker

Default The Mathosian's Motivational Roar is bad.

Please copy the Agility racial ability or completely change Motivational Roar into something useful. Everyone on Guardian likes Angelic Flight so much more than Motivational Roar. Or at the very least cut the cooldown to 1 minute.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicon View Post
    Please copy the Agility racial ability or completely change Motivational Roar into something useful. Everyone on Guardian likes Angelic Flight so much more than Motivational Roar. Or at the very least cut the cooldown to 1 minute.
    That's bad? You don't see Kelaris complaining.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post
    That's bad? You don't see Kelaris complaining.
    Well they should. Their camouflage form should have a speed boost.

Soulwalker

Default Motivational roar QQ

This racial should be made equal to Agility, the difference is staggering when you consider this allows a defiant AssDancer to run at +70% for a full 30 seconds or alternatively save the 11 points in Bladedancer and just use Agility to run down targets. Motivational roar on the other hand is useful for nothing other than running from the portal to the front door in Sanctum. (it won't even make it all the way to the door, but its a start lol)

I hate people QQ'ing for nerfs and so I respectfully request that Motivational Roar gets a buff

aux

It's not even on my bars anymore, I haven't used it in months. It really is useless!
    I'm so BORED

Ascendant

Yep. I'm not sure why this has not been changed yet.

Can't be used in combat
    Can't be used out of combat inside instances
    Has a long cd
    Has a very short duration
    Removed from action bar.
    Good job Trion.
    Last edited by Chomag; 07-11-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Can't be used in combat
    Can't be used out of combat inside instances
    Has a long cd
    Has a very short duration
    Removed from action bar.
    Good job Trion.
    That's how all racials are. They are meant to be small, flavor boots and not really viable.

I don't see Dwarves or Kelari whining with their shoddy and situational racials.

Personally, I like the roar. Makes everyone faster. It goes to show how the Mathosian are. More concerned about the people around them than themselves being the first, the fastest, and the best.

You all could take a lesson from them.

Quote Originally Posted by KnirpsLyn View Post
    That's how all racials are. They are meant to be small, flavor boots and not really viable.

I don't see Dwarves or Kelari whining with their shoddy and situational racials.

Personally, I like the roar. Makes everyone faster. It goes to show how the Mathosian are. More concerned about the people around them than themselves being the first, the fastest, and the best.

You all could take a lesson from them.
    Dwarves have no right to complain, they have, by far, the best racial ability in the game.

Now back to the main topic, Motivational roar boosts the speed of a party, where agility boosts the speed of you. So it got a drawback in the performance aspect. Yeah, it does kind of suck, but then again, most racials are pretty useless being unable to use them in combat or in warfront and raids and dungeons...
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Kelari.

Turn into a stupid looking creature with the same exact agro radius as you do otherwsie, but with a longer cooldown than stealth for rogues and unable to mount.

Not on my bars.
    Last edited by Dourgen; 07-12-2011 at 06:46 AM.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

Soulwalker

Well, in open world pvp i quite regularly use sprint to chase down pesky defiants, the thought of having 2 sprints is rather appealing

Shadowlander

Totally agree.

If I had known about angelic flight first I would have never gone mathosian.

+ Reply to Thread